[STREET FASHION] Say Good-bye to Summer! ‘Gladiator & Lace Up Shoes’ in Autumn - ACCESSORY

0 6
It’s a little bit sad that summer comes to an end. I wish I could take hold of the season that goes by tightly tying it with straps. Wearing gladiator sandals to be worn by tying legs with thin straps and lace up heels, you are on the borderline between summer and fall. 

# LOOK 1. Summer  STREET FASHION

ab69dd4bd27e5dd8cf24aa3b4a0bda73_1505352593_3785.jpg

At the end of summer, I’ve finally met ‘gladiator long boots.’ Simply wearing the boots with shorts is really great for daily look and festival look. Please note that gladiator heels make your legs look much longer instead of flat gladiator shoes. Don’t forget to do neon-colored pedicure. 

#StreetFashion #GladiatorShoes #SummerLongBoots
#Pedicure #NeonPedicure #SummerShoes

# LOOK 2. Summer  Celeb’s STYLE

ab69dd4bd27e5dd8cf24aa3b4a0bda73_1505352646_3979.jpg

#Sulli #Sulli’sPictorial #CeCi #Sulli’sBody
#GladiatorSandals #ShortPantsStyling

# LOOK 3. Autumn  WOMAN in MILANO

ab69dd4bd27e5dd8cf24aa3b4a0bda73_1505352832_1068.JPG

Gladiator heels wrapping legs of a woman busily crossing the street at a cross walk like a snake try to hold the season. How about chic ‘lace-up heels’ for a fall and winter version of summer gladiator shoes? It is certain that he heels’ lace-up details inattentively tied up on pointy toes and vertiginous heels might be helpful for you to sensually walk in a real way in this season. 

#MilanoFashionWeek #FashionWeekPaparazzi #AutumnWomen’sShoesRecommendation
#LaceUpHeels #StilettoHeels #GladiatorHeels

> EDITOR'S PICK

ab69dd4bd27e5dd8cf24aa3b4a0bda73_1505352743_8559.jpg

I highly recommend this lace-up heels that pleasantly remove a sense of weight and make your fashion look chic this autumn. The heels’ fabric mix and match and structurally-shaped hells look much more beautiful.  

Redolph DALI 100 LACE-UP GLADIATOR SANDAL IN BLACK AND DAKR GREEN LEATHER

[KOWAVE Park Yeo-jin / Pictures = KOWAVE DIGITAL MEDIA TEAM, Jo Sung-joon photographer, CeCi, Redolph]

ⓒ KOWAVE, All rights reserved.   

• 웨이보
  • 웨이신
  • 네이버로 보내기

Comments